The First Aid Kit S by VAUDE has a small pack size – yet plenty of room for everything you need for first aid treatment of minor injuries. In terms of size and content, it's perfect for one person.
The First Aid Kit S by VAUDE also offers some space for personal medicine and is just the right size to fit in smaller backpacks. It is made of 100% recycled, robust fabric that ensures a long product life.
The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
Features of the Small First Aid Kit
- Compact first aid kit
- Small pack size
- Basic first aid supplies
- Made from 100% recycled material
- Two inner mesh pockets for personal medicines
- First aid leaflet
- Emergency information inside
- Suited for many bike and hike activities
- Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 5 cm
- Weight: 140 gContent:
- 2x elastic bandage (4mx6cm)
- 2x dressing bandage, sterile (6x8cm)
- 1x wound compress, sterile
- 1x triangular bandage
- 4x plaster (25x72mm)
- 2x plaster (19x72mm)
- 2x wet tissue
- 1x adhesive tape (5mx1.25cm)
- 1x disposable gloves