World-class coasteering, surfing, sea kayaking and rock climbing in Pembrokeshire, Wales.
Whether you’re after a gentle introduction or mind-blowing adrenalin rush, you’ve come to the right place. TYF Adventure is based in historic St. Davids in the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in SW Wales. The local area offers world-leading outdoor adventure locations and some of the cleanest and warmest waters in the UK, as well as incredible scenery and wonderful wildlife.
All age-groups and levels of skill and ability are welcome – 8 to 80, beginner to expert. And whatever you’re looking for when you’re here – a personal challenge, a team-building session or simply 100% pure adventure fun, you’ll have a great time.
If you want more inspiration, you can read the latest reviews for TYF Adventure on TripAdvisor here.
• On making your booking your contact details are stored in compliance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
• You can secure your booking over the phone or in person, by payment with credit or debit card, cash or cheque and you’ll need to make full payment at the time of booking. We accept all major credit cards except for American Express
• We will send you a confirmation email with session details; do remember to read the attachments and let us know if you have any questions.
• By making a booking you are agreeing that you have read and understood these T&Cs and to the best of your ability, have provided us with accurate information that will help us to give you have the best experience whilst adventuring.
• We need all under 18s to have their Registration Form signed by a parent or guardian. By signing on behalf of a minor, you agree to act ‘in loco parentis’.
• By booking yourself and/or other participants into an adult session, you confirm that these participants are 16 years or older.
• By booking yourself and/or other participants into a family session, you agree that children are aged between 8 – 15 years old.
• TYF strongly encourage young children to get adventuring and recommend that children age 8-10 years old are accompanied by an adult.
Cancellation/Amendments by you prior to activity date
We understand that sometimes things go wrong and there may be rare cases where you need to reschedule your session. TYF will reschedule or refund your session(s) subject to the table below, and try get you active again on the date of your choice. Please be aware that programming changes are subject to guide availability and that second choice dates may take time to find.
If you decide to cancel/postpone your booking, this is what you can expect:
Cancellation/Amendments by us prior to activity date
There may be times when we need to make necessary changes to existing bookings due to extreme weather or staff sickness (rare). In these cases we will do what we can to let you know of changes prior to the start of your session and in the event you are un-contactable prior to the session, TYF will let you know of changes on arrival in St Davids or at your activity venue, at which time we can discuss the options available. We are in the business of teaching and adventure, which means that if the weather changes, we sometimes need to change our programme. In the event that the session you booked is unable to take place, we will offer an alternative adventure activity that is suitable for the conditions.
If TYF decide that the conditions are unsuitable for any activity, we will rearrange your booking or offer a voucher that you can use in the following twelve months. Refunds will be at the managers discretion.
Voucher terms and conditions can be found at https://www.tyf.com/vouchers.
TYF Adventure guides are knowledgeable, experienced and will always prioritise customer safety. TYF will not accept liability for personal injury sustained by participants that happen as a result of participants not following the guides’ instructions. We have Public Liability insurance and personal insurance is optional.
Safety, fitness and belongings
TYF’s mission is to maximise positive experience, adventure and learning for all of our customers.
If participants choose to ignore reasonable instructions, TYF’s Adventure guides have the right to exclude them from the whole or part of their session and cannot accept any responsibility for any liability, loss expenses or damages arising as a result.
Safety is our highest priority and we only take out adventurers who are fit and free from the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs prior and during their activity.
Each participant must fill in a Registration Form on the day of his/her activity which includes a medical declaration that acknowledges that they are aware of the level of exertion they are about to undertake. If in our opinion the participant is not considered to be sufficiently well, fit or able to take part in their activity, we reserve the right to exclude them at any time before or during the activity, in which case TYF will not accept liability for any damages, loss or expenses. Any money paid by the participant will be non-refundable.
We can store phones, wallets or keys whilst you are with us and it helps us if you minimise the amount of belongings to bring with you. Items left in our care are left at the owners’ own risk and personal items taken on sessions remain participants’ responsibility.
In the same way that we will respect any of your property left in our care, we also expect you to take care of TYF property and agree to incur the cost of replacement or repair of any TYF equipment damaged as a result of your negligence or misconduct.