Booking Office Coordinator
Fulltime – 40 hours per week.
Salary depending on experience ≈ £16-19k per annum.
Based at TYF HQ, 1 High Street, St Davids, Pembrokeshire, SA62 6SA
Some weekend work required, and occasional evenings.
The TYF Group is an innovative social enterprise that’s been pushing the boundaries of learning in the outdoors, schools and the workplace for over 25 years. In that time we’ve shared a little magic with over 200,000 people and helped organisations transform the way they work.
You will be in charge of coordinating bookings including building programmes, logistics, staffing and ensuring excellent preparation before delivery by our world-class guides. You will coordinate the bookings/retail team, working alongside the Business Development Coordinator, reporting to the General Manager.
• Being a point of contact for school, group and day to day enquiries
• Building bespoke programmes to suit the needs of our clients
• Organize staff & logistics for bookings
• Building strong relationships with teachers and schools as well as groups and seasonal visitors
• Coordinate staffing for booking office, supported by team
• Ensuring all programmes are resourced through our freelance and contract guides, as a team
• Preparing of invoicing, day to day financial reporting
• Communicating with the guide team to ensure seamless delivery
• Liaise with local accommodation and activity providers
￼￼• Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health & safety are met
• Proven organisational experience
• Demonstrable ability to meet targets and budgets
• Exceptional inter-personal skills
• Strong team player
• A deep commitment to sustainability
• Awesome customer service
• Social Media and IT literacy
• Flexible attitude to support the wider team, assisting in any other tasks
• Experience and interest of working in the outdoor/related sectors
• Travelling and living lightly
• Experience of working with online booking/CRM systems
We encourage you to pop in for an informal chat to the team. Download the Booking Office Coordinator job description.
Please send your CV and covering letter by 7th June 2015 to email@example.com.
TYF’s mission is to give our customers, clients & audience the learning, skills & resources that inspire them for a lifetime of adventure and a lasting love affair with nature.
TYF Adventure has opportunities for guides, coaches and teachers to join a dynamic team of full time, seasonal and associate staff, delivering high impact adventures and learning activities in Pembrokeshire and at client sites worldwide.
Sustainability, responsibility and innovation are at the core of every course and programme, and we want to hear from experienced outdoors-minded people with a passion for making a difference. Ideal candidates will be experienced and qualified in the outdoors with experience of working with a wide range of groups and needs.
The base level for applicants for adventure teaching staff is two or more of the following: a) Level 2 Kayak & 4 Star Sea, b) Beach Lifeguard, c) SPA, d) ASI Level 1 or equivalent surf coaching qualification/experience, e) coasteering guide.
TYF’s associate and consultants on our more technical science and nature-based programmes will typically have a background in biology, geography, marine sciences and sustainability, with experience of policy or operations in the UK or overseas.
We are keen to hear from individuals with the diverse backgrounds and passion needed to make awesome things happen. If you’re not ready yet, we may have internship and volunteering roles to help you grow your skills, so do get in touch if making a difference is your thing.
TYF Adventure Guides
We are on the look out for inspirational adventure lovers, people who want to make a difference. We are also looking to increase our Freelance database, so if you’ve got the skills to pay the bills, get in touch. We can offer you work from half a day through to a week at a time. Guiding positions are available from March 2015; Associate and consultant roles match our workflow, with contracts potentially available at any time of year.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and cv.
If you wish to join a incredible team of dynamic individuals tasked with making innovative change happen, please send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com
TYF Business Development Team
Are you interested in a fantastic opportunity to experience tyf as an intern or a volunteer? Are you looking for work experience?
If yes, please send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.