TYF’s mission is to give our customers, clients & audience the learning, skills & resources that inspire them for a lifetime of adventure and a lasting love affair with nature.
TYF Adventure has opportunities for guides, coaches and teachers to join a dynamic team of full time, seasonal and associate staff, delivering high impact adventures and learning activities in Pembrokeshire and at client sites worldwide.
Sustainability, responsibility and innovation are at the core of every course and programme, and we want to hear from experienced outdoors-minded people with a passion for making a difference. Ideal candidates will be experienced and qualified in the outdoors with experience of working with a wide range of groups and needs.
The base level for applicants for adventure teaching staff is two or more of the following: a) Level 2 Kayak & 4 Star Sea, b) Beach Lifeguard, c) SPA, d) ASI Level 1 or equivalent surf coaching qualification/experience, e) coasteering guide.
TYF’s associate and consultants on our more technical science and nature-based programmes will typically have a background in biology, geography, marine sciences and sustainability, with experience of policy or operations in the UK or overseas.
We are keen to hear from individuals with the diverse backgrounds and passion needed to make awesome things happen. If you’re not ready yet, we may have internship and volunteering roles to help you grow your skills, so do get in touch if making a difference is your thing.
TYF Business Administrator
We are seeking an experienced administrator to provide comprehensive administrative support for TYF schools and group bookings processes general administrative duties.
16 hours per week with flexi time. Starting salary depending on experience ≈ 16K per annum pro rata.
Based at TYF HQ, 1 High Street, St Davids, Pembrokeshire, SA62 6SA
The TYF Group is an innovative B Corporation moving to become employee owned in March 2017. TYF has been pushing the boundaries of learning in the outdoors, schools and the workplace for over 30 years and have a deep commitment to staff wellbeing. In that time we’ve shared a little magic with over 200,000 people and helped organisations transform the way they work.
You will assist with administering all bookings of schools and groups to include logistics, staffing and finance tasks. You will also assist with the administration of TYF’s human resources management (HRM) scheme. You will work alongside the Schools & Business Development Coordinator, the HQ team, and report to the General Manager.
• Provide professional administrative support for all school and group bookings and enquiries
• Assist with HR admin
• Assist with creating bespoke programmes to suit the needs of our clients
• Assist with staffing & logistics for all school and group bookings
• Manage the School and Group Database and assist with marketing
• Assist with invoicing, and day to day financial reporting
• Liaise with local accommodation, transport providers and partner activity providers
• Collect and analyse performance feedback from schools and groups
• Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
• Demonstrable ability to meet deadlines and challenging targets
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Strong team player and be able to thrive in a busy working environment
• A deep commitment to sustainability
• Awesome customer service
• Social Media and IT literacy
• Flexible attitude to support the wider team, assisting in any other tasks
• Experience and interest of working in the outdoor/related sectors
• Experience working in HR
• Welsh Speaking
• Driving license & own transport
Feel free to give us a call or pop in for an informal chat to the team.
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining your experience and interest to us by 30th January to email@example.com
TYF Adventure Guides
We are on the look out for inspirational adventure lovers, people who want to make a difference. We are also looking to increase our Freelance database, so if you’ve got the skills to pay the bills, get in touch. We can offer you work from half a day through to a week at a time. Guiding positions are available from March 2016; Associate and consultant roles match our workflow, with contracts potentially available at any time of year.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and cv.
If you wish to join a incredible team of dynamic individuals tasked with making innovative change happen, please send your CV & cover letter to Darren Spacie at email@example.com
TYF Business Development Team
Are you interested in a fantastic opportunity to experience tyf as an intern or a volunteer? Are you looking for work experience?
If yes, please send your cv and covering letter to Sam Swift at firstname.lastname@example.org.