The TYF Group is fast becoming one of the UK’s leading sustainable adventure organisations with environmental protection at the heart of the business.We are nothing without the incredible people that make us tick and to continue to help us grow we are always looking for original, clever, dynamic, honest, hardworking and inspired people to help keep the wheels in motion.
TYF Adventure introduced the world to coasteering in 1986, started a world freestyle kayak championship and more recently became the worlds first carbon neutral adventure company and one of the first 50 global companies to sign up to 1% for the planet. It’s all about sustainability, adventure, innovation and fun.
Our corporate development team are designing programmes that include a range of team effectiveness exercises and ground-breaking events such as the Do Lectures a& Hay On Earth, through to large scale events and consultation for government-led projects.
Combine this with our High street adventure store leading the way in stocking products that are ‘Good for Life’ and inspiring customers to think differently about the way they buy and we’ve got a powerful vehicle allowing us to make a real difference.
We’re in it for the longterm and invest energy and passion into developing your future with us. If you think you’ve got what it takes to help us grow, inspire businesses, individuals and families to make big changes to the way they buy, design and make things and have more fun then please fire over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the specific team you are interested in working with below.
We are on the look out for inspirational adventure lovers, people who want to make a difference. We are also looking to increase our Freelance database, so if you’ve got the skills to pay the bills, get in touch. We can offer you work from half a day through to a week at a time.
Please email email@example.com with your cover letter and cv.
“Three reasons why I love working at TYF Adventure…”
- One of my favourite things about being part of the TYF team is having the opportunity to meet incredible people, having inspiring conversations and building lasting relationships that take you to the most surprising places.
- We have a lot of fun, there’s a great group of people working at TYF, and we can nip to the beach for a surf or swim at lunch, or out for a run.
- The opportunity for personal development – I’m currently studying for a diploma in Management on TYF, as part of my training programme.
- Surf time policy, inspired by Patagonia. If the surfs pumping and there’s no deadline to hit then we can grab a few waves and make the time up later in the day. Coming back with salt on your lips and a clear mind is so uplifting.
- The family atmosphere, cake time on Thursdays, soup meetings on Mondays, BBQ’s in the summer. Everyone is in it together.
- The environmental ethos, everyone truly cares about the future of our planet, we are constantly asking ourselves “is this the best choice for the planet” and that’s really refreshing.
- I love the sense of creative freedom that comes with working in such a great team of friends – anytime of the day I can turn to the others for fun idea-bouncing sessions.
- The potential of what we can achieve together as an organisation is really exciting, and being part of a larger network that includes so many amazing and influential people is a joy and a priviledge.
- Being able to put the laptop down and pick the guitar up is ace – never a dull moment in the office!